Horse Head Mask Fireman is a trained professional serving the community for over 20 years. Knowing what to do when there is an emergency such as a fire can mean all the difference between life and death. Should you find yourself and your home confronted with fire, there are certain measures that should be taken to insure safety. These escape tactics will vary according to the size and type of the fire. If your house or stable is on fire, and you are trapped inside the building, you should do the following:
Horse Head Mask Fireman says:
1. Look for the safest escape route out of the building, checking all doorknobs for signs of heat.
2. Call 911, or—if no phone is available—scream out window for help.
3. Begin to cough violently.
4. Become engulfed in flames.
5. Suddenly collapse to the floor.
6. Burn to death.
Putting on a horse head mask can make you an instant expert on just about anything. Try the mask on for yourself!